Night vision binocular D221B is a professional night vision device designed to perform various activities in low-light conditions, which require to detect and recognize moving and fixed objects located at a considerable distance (up to 900 meters). Binocular arrangement of the device and special optics provide high-quality stereoscopic image, which leads to greater recognition distance 1.3-1.5 times, compared to devices which use a pseudo binocular scheme. Design enables to use tubes gen. 2+/3 of leading world manufacturers.
The device is made in the waterproof version, has a possibility of filling with nitrogen, built-in dehydration cartridge prevent s defogging of lenses inside when unforeseen depressurization.
Night vision binocular D221B features:
- body from light alloys of alluminium;
- switch-off indicator;
- built-in IR illuminator and possibility to install additional powerfull IR illuminator;
- filling with dry air or nitrogen;
- cartridge of dehydrator;
- high quality stereoscopic image that ensures the increase in distance of detection and recognation up to 1.3-1.5 times, compared with the devices which apply pseudo binocular
- possibillity to install an additional IR-illuminator (laser or diode) in special slot to increase the distance of detection and recognition considerably.
- possibillity to install 2 types of lenses to get the magnification of 3,1x or 4,6x.
|Lenses, focal length, mm||F80/1.5||F120/2.0|
|Focus limit, m||5 ... ∞||15 ... ∞|
|Angle of vision, degr||12||8|
|Diopter adjustment, dptr||± 4||± 4|
|Interpupillary distance, mm||64±4||64±4|
|Supply voltage/type of batteries||3V/ CR123A||3V/ CR123A|
|Operating time (without IR), hour||48||48|
|Built-in IR illuminator: type/ wavelength/ power||diode/ 805/ 40||diode/ 805/ 40|
|Operating temperature range, °C (with remote source)||-10...+50 (-30...+50)||-10...+50 (-30...+50)|
|Detection range (object 0,5х1,8m; light exposure 5х10-3lux), m|
|- 2+ gen||up to 550||up to 680|
|Degree of protection according to IEC 60529 (by order)||IPX5 (IPX7)||IPX5 (IPX7)|
|Dimensions, mm||185 x 122 x 64||260 x 127 x 67|