Night vision sight D241H is an optimal combination of fine optical characteristics, high consumer quality and reasonable price.
Price lowering is reached by optimization of the sight construction and its manufacture. A minimal sufficient set of service functions also ensure easy operation and reliability.
Fixing system of the tube and alignment mechanism ensure stability of the medium shot point at impact loads up to 500G, which corresponds to a cartridge .300 Weather by Magnum with the initial energy of the bullet 5920 J.
Frequency-contrast characteristics of the optical components can detect targets at ranges up to 700 meters. 60mm exit pupil distance provides comfortable and safe aiming.
- body made of impact-resistant carbon-filled plastic;
- comfortable thin red reticule with adjustable lighting;
- possibility of using two types of batteries AA or CR123;
- possibility to install powerful IR illuminator for both sides of device;
- adjusting the distance is produced by the handle, which provides an internal focus of the lens;
- shock resistance up to 600G;
- various types of mounting on weapons.
|Tube, generation||2+, 3|
|Lenses, focal length, mm||F100/1.5|
|Focus limit, m||10 ... ∞|
|Angle of vision, degr||9.5|
|Diopter adjustment, dptr||± 4|
|Maximum impact load, g||600|
|Sighting line correction scale value (mm) for|
|- 50 m of distance||6|
|- 100 m of distance||12|
|Aiming mark adjustment range, m|
|- 50 m of distance||± 0.8|
|- 100 m of distance||± 1.6|
|Type of aiming mask||Collimating|
|Supply voltage/type of batteries||3V/ CR123A or 1.5V/AA|
|Operating time (without IR), hour||54 or 25|
|Type of mount||on demand|
|Operating temperature range, °C||-30 ... +50|
|Detection range (object 0,5х1,8m; light exposure 5х10-3lux), m|
|- 2+ gen||up to 500|
|- 3 gen||up to 600|
|Degree of protection according to IEC 60529 (by order)||IPX6 (IPX7)|
|Dimensions, mm||270 x 92 x 86|