Thermal imaging monocular TFA1000 is intended to be used together with day optical devices in conditions of various illumination (day, twilight, night) and limited visibility (fog, snow, rain etc.). It allows to detect movable and immovable objects which have temperature contrast, to be exact: people, animals, buildings, vehicles, etc.
Ergonomic design, small dimensions and weight in combination with detection range up to 1000 m open up comprehensive possibilities for a user. Maximal operation time of the device is achieved by using power supplies of well-known producers with the temperature of +20°C. Pay Your attention that reset of the device should be done in 20-30 sec. after the device has been switched off.
- binder set and set of rings for various diameter of objectives of day optical devices;
- simple and suitable control;
- information about settings and device status is situated in the field of view;
- inversion of image color is possible;
- it is possible to use outer power source (12V);
- manual adjustment of sensor amplification and micro display brightness.
|Sensor, array format/pixel pitch||384 x 288 / 17 um|
|Lenses, focal lenght, mm||F40/1.0|
|Maximum impact load, g||600|
|Angle of vision, degree||9.3° x 7.0°|
|Spectral response, um||8-12|
|Frame rate, Hz||50|
|Palette invert||White hot/black hot|
|Supply voltage/ type of bateries||6 V/ 2xCR123A|
|Operating time (at +20°C), hour||2.5|
|Operating temperature, °C||-40 ... +50|
|Detection range (object 0,5х1,8 m), m||up to 1000|
|Degree of protection by IEC 60529(by order)||IPX5 (IPX7)|
|Dimensions, mm||165 x 84 x 71|