Thermal imaging binocular TG1R is intended to be used for observation, search and orientation in conditions of various illumination (day, twilight, night) and limited visibility (fog, snow, rain etc.). It allows to detect movable and immovable objects which have temperature contrast, to be exact: people, animals, buildings, green, vehicles, etc. Built-in range finder provides distance measuring up to objects under observation.
Besides, this binocular may be used to find heat leak in living space and in production rooms, to find places where electric lines and devices are heat, etc.
Maximal operation time of the device is achieved by using power supplies of well-known producers with the temperature of +20°C.
Pay Your attention that reset of the device should be done in 20-30 sec. after the device has been switched off.
- built-in range finder with the distance up to 600 meters;
- two types of objectives: F50 or F75;
- type of microdisplay: OLED (800x600) ;
- optical magnification 3.5х (F50); 5.3х (F75);
- digital zoom х2, х4;
- detection range up to 1200 (F50) or 1700 (F75) meters;
- video output;
- information about settings and device status is situated in the field of view;
- inversion of image color is possible;
- it is possible to use outer power source (12V);
- manual adjustment of sensor amplification and micro display brightness.
- dehydrator cartridge;
- possibility to mount to tripod (aperture thread 1/4").
|Sensor, array format/pixel pitch||384 x 288 / 17 um||384 x 288 / 17 um|
|Lenses, focal length, mm||F75/1.0||F50/1.0|
|Digital zoom||x2, x4||x2, x4|
|Angle of view, degree||4.15° x 3.11°||6.22° x 6.67°|
|Diopter adjustment, dptr||± 4||± 4|
|Frame rate||50 Hz||50 Hz|
|Palette invert||Black hot/white hot||Black hot/white hot|
|Power supply (type of batteries)||9V / 3xCR123A||9V / 3xCR123A|
|Operating time (at 20°C), hour||4,5||4,5|
|Operating temperature range, °C||-10 ... +50||-10 ... +50|
|Detection range (object 0,5 х 1,8m), m||up to 1700||up to 1200|
|Built-in rangefinder, m||up to 600||up to 600|
|Degree of protection according to IEC 60529 (by order)||IPX5 (IPX7)||IPX5 (IPX7)|
|Dimensions, mm||241 x 143 x 87||213 x 139 x 87|