Thermal imaging monocular TFA1200 is intended to be used together with day optical devices in conditions of various illumination (day, twilight, night) and limited visibility (fog, snow, rain etc.). It allows to detect movable and immovable objects which have temperature contrast, to be exact: people, animals, buildings, vehicles, etc.
Maximal operation time of the device is achieved by using power supplies of well-known producers with the temperature of +20°C.
Pay Your attention that reset of the device should be done in 20-30 sec. after the device has been switched off.
- binder set and set of rings for various diameter of objectives of day optical devices;
- simple and suitable control;
- information about settings and device status is situated in the field of view;
- inversion of image color is possible;
- it is possible to use outer power source (12V);
- manual adjustment of sensor amplification and micro display brightness.
|Sensor, array format/pixel pitch||384 x 288 / 17 um|
|Lenses, focal length, mm||F50/1,0|
|Field of view, degree||7.5° x 5.6°|
|Frame rate||50 Hz|
|Palette invert||Black hot/white hot|
|Microdisplay, type/resolution, px||OLED/1024x768|
|Power supply/ type of batteries||6V / 2 x CR123A|
|Operating time (at 20°C), hour||2.5|
|Operating temperature range, °C||-40 ... +50|
|Detection range (object 0,5х1,8m), m||up to 1200|
|Degree of protection according to IEC 60529 (by order)||IPX5 (IPX7)|
|Dimensions, mm||209 x81 x81|